mollflanders

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자아이스먼 조회 325회 작성일 2020-10-27 16:13:31 댓글 0

본문

'The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders', 1996, File A

'The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders' is a 1996 British drama television film directed by David Attwood, with a screenplay by Andrew Davies and starring Alex Kingston. It is an adaptation of the novel 'Moll Flanders' by Daniel Defoe.

* Description courtesy of Wikipedia [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fortunes_and_Misfortunes_of_Moll_Flanders_%28TV_series%29 ]
Christian Vancara : Such a great film,Alex Kingston is a great actress...
Hard times ....
But a gurl has to think on her feet & keep her whits about her
Mario Pinot : Nice.
jrmetmoi : RIP Diana Rigg
80sOzzy : And you edit out the naughty bits! I appreciate that, lol
80sOzzy : Thank you for this! It's been so long
Alex Blaze : Alex Kingston totally rocks this role.
starlight76able : I am watching this and they have taken out all the good scenes out that was not the case when originally shown on the BBC . What I mean by the good scenes the hot ones . Why bother show it if you are going to edit out EVERYTHING
Itsme 23 : I never knew this movie existed . I loved the first movie .
Laura Hall : Awesome movie, great picture and sound.

Moll Flanders : Daniel Defoe in Hindi

Ayesha Kayani : Thanku
gulshan kumar : Maja ni aaya...char panch or shadi honi chaiye thi.bc ek anar Soo bimar..
Seema Khan : Ty so much finally mere ek request sun liye
Karishma Bharti : I think , Humphrey is her son by her half brother who is The Plantation Owner .not the name of her husband or half brother .
anurag joshi : My Favourite Novel...
Vishakha Mer : Sir please make a video on shamela by Henry Fielding
Pramod Kanojia : Sir I request you to make a video on Shamela by Henry Fielding plz
Jyoti Tiwari : Nice sir ji
geeta negi : Please make video on Samuel Johnson. Vanity of human wishes
Harmeet kaur : Thank you sir. very important novel for NET.

'The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders, 1996, File B

Published on Mar 30, 2016

'The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders' is a 1996 British drama television film directed by David Attwood, with a screenplay by Andrew Davies and starring Alex Kingston. It is an adaptation of the novel 'Moll Flanders' by Daniel Defoe.

* Description courtesy of Wikipedia [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_For... ]
jrmetmoi : RIP Diana Rigg
Beachcomber : All the sex scenes have been edited out of the film.

#mollflanders

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,057건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.ajedrezdeentrenamiento.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz